Lido for NEAR - Proposal by Everstake

Hey @xellos00,

Sorry for taking a while with the response.

We should have an update next week after December 7.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see any update since you put the last comment, is there any update it?

Hello everyone! I will pick up here on the behalf of my colleague @vma.

Thanks you for expressing interest in joining Lido on NEAR.

After multiple discussions and evaluations, Lido and Everstake came to the decision to cease any further operations related to Lido on NEAR.

To provide more background, the current market situation does not fulfill the business goals of both Lido and Everstake. We are sorry if we havenā€™t met your expectations.

Since Everstake has completed the development, we decided to keep the smart contract open sourced for anyone who is willing to launch a liquid staking pool on NEAR.

Once the contract is ready to be released, Everstake will make an announcement on its social channels.

Also, we hope there will be other opportunities for our cooperation, and the market conditions will make us happy again soon.

With the deepest respect,
Irina on the behalf of Everstake Team

11 Likes

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for your dedication and investment of time towards this collaboration. We truly appreciate your efforts, and we understand the amount of hard work and commitment that have gone into making this project possible.

It is unfortunate that the current market situation has not been favorable, and the outcome of this collaboration turned out not be as promising as we had hoped for.

7 Likes

@Marin, thanks for the kind words :smiling_face:
Looking forward for new successful endeavours!

As promised, I am sharing with the community links to the smart contract for anyone who is willing to launch a liquid staking pool on NEAR:

If any questions, will be happy to help find answers for them.

Kind regards,
Irina

6 Likes