Announcement: Onboarding for (Terra Wave 3)

hei guys, it seems this has gone wild in all directions :slight_smile: i just want to put this up here [even thought anyone could query the data] this is just our voting, regarding to the recent easy2stake case, the systems we rely on and use are not perfect, we started our governance engagement when we joined lido, what is interesting in the graph attached is the fact that we missed 5 governance votes, and this was, like in easy2stake case, a failover of multiple systems, systems that supposed to work, we have relied on two bots for the governance proposals to alerts us, one of hours and one 3rd party, both bots/systems failed silently for that perriod and none of us from 01node had any idea about it [we are like 6 people now] and i did not manually check for that perriod, so things like this can happen, in extraordinary situations, this post is not a justification or an excuse, i just wanted to share that things like this can happen to anyone, easy2stake or us, probably others as well, we had 2 systems we took for granted, that failed at the same time.

Have a great day guys.

4 Likes