Please Allow us to Post

This is Pablo from NodeSoda, could we please be granted the ability to post links? We would like to apply to the Public Delegate Platform.

Apologies if this is not the medium, but I could not message a mod directly.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Done. now you can post the delegate thread with links.

@satBalwyn Hey sorry to hassle on a weekend, but our thread got hidden for “potential spam”. Could I ask you to please take a look?

Pablo.

1 Like

yea, It should be resolved now.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi there! I’m trying to submit a delegate proposal under the Delegate Thread on behalf of The Whitepaper Reading Club. Could an admin kindly enable the ability to post links? Thank you!

2 Likes

yea, It should be resolved now and try again

1 Like

Thank you so much! Appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hello, i am trying to submit a delegate proposal. Could any admins please kindly enable the ability to post links?

Thank you.

1 Like

Can you introduce yourself a bit here or just submit the delegrate proposal without links first. After either action, permission updates will be applied.

2 Likes

thanks will do that!

The permission was updated and now you can attach links. Please edit your delegate proposal.

Hi, I would like to post my delegate thread, someone in discord pointed me here.
Little bit about me:
• Name: Mog
• X profile: @tungtdinh
• Delegate Address: 0x61Cc8f06F3B6e1a3Fba28CbEbc4c89304b1187D1

Thanks

1 Like

Hey! Welcome! You already can post links! Waiting for your delegate thread!

Hey there,

this is Danger with Today in DeFi, a defi research organization and media.
We’re interested in becoming a delegate and would like the ability to post links.

You can post links now!

1 Like

Hi is it possible to allow me to post links for the Delegate Platform?

By means of introduction Lemma Solutions is a Cayman-based service provider that has worked with several DAOs at an operational and design level.

1 Like

Hey, you can post with more links now. try to edit your delegate thread with links.

3 Likes

Hi @satBalwyn I am a member of @steakhouse and am trying to post a verification in the thread relating on the Lido Alliance Program. Grateful if you can provide permission to post link. Thanks.

1 Like

hey, please allow me to post links. i’m looking to join two multisigs of the allianceborg and need to post verification. thanks