This is a proposal for Alex Lykov, LEGO Operations, to join LEGO as a council member. For the past 4 months Alex has been managing operations associated with LEGO, including organising new submissions, overseeing budgets and financials, developing quarterly reports and streamlining communications internal and external to LEGO.
His impact has been positive and his addition to the LEGO Council would allow him to strengthen his foothold within LEGO and further improve budget allocations amongst grants.
If this proposal passes:
- Alex will be added to LEGO Council and, consequently, LEGO Gnosis Safe multisig as 8th member.
- Alex will be allocated an individual budget of 15,000 LDO out of LEGO’s communal budget.
If it’s rejected:
- No changes to the status quo.
Pending approval, LEGO will be comprised of 8 individuals with a range of backgrounds and experience each responsible for a specific segment of Lido.
- @vshvsh - General,. Tech
- @kethfinex - Admin, Community
- @kadmil - DeFi Integrations
- @skozin - Ethereum Liquid Staking
- @katernoir - Validation Tech
- @timbeiko - Ethereum Ecosystem Alignment
- @isidorosp - Node Operators
- @LykovAlex - LEGO Operations
Allocate 15,000 LDO out of the communal LEGO budget, controlled by the multisig, to Alex’s personal budget. Lido’s treasury is not affected.
The change required does not affect Lido’s on-chain treasury or core smart contracts, but is not within LEGO’s council authority, so a Snapshot vote is created.
A link to the Snapshot vote will be added here once active: Snapshot