Tim Beiko (http://www.twitter.com/timbeiko, timbeiko (Tim Beiko) · GitHub), Ethereum’s All Core Devs’ cat herder, and a masterful explainer of all things Ethereum (see his eip-1559 piece, for example), is willing to join LEGO as a council member. His domain would be Ethereum Ecosystem alignment, and I expect the grants made with Tim’s facilitation to have a positive impact on both Lido and Ethereum.
If this proposal passes:
- Tim will be added to LEGO council and, consequently, LEGO Gnosis Safe multisig as 7th member, with multisig’s becoming 4-of-7 one;
- Tim will be allocated an individual budget of 15000 LDO out of LEGO’s communal budget.
If it’s rejected:
- No changes to the status quo.
LEGO will be comprised of 7 individuals with a range of backgrounds and experience each responsible for a specific segment of Lido.
The LEGO commitee:
- @vshvsh - General,. Tech
- @kethfinex - Admin, Community
- @Jules_Jules1 - Community
- @kadmil - DeFi Integrations
- @skozin - Ethereum Liquid Staking
- @katernoir - Validation Tech
- @timbeiko - Ethereum Ecosystem Alignment
Allocate 15000 LDO out of the communal LEGO budget, controlled by the multisig, to Tim’s personal budget (timbeiko.eth). Lido’s treasury is not changed.
The change required doesn’t touch Lido’s on-chain treasury or core smart contracts, but is not within LEGO’s council authority, so a Snapshot vote is created.