Isidoros Passadis, Master of Validators for the Lido DAO, is willing to join LEGO as a council member. His domain would be all things node operators and ensuring the values of the Lido Grants Organisation are aligned with both that of the Lido DAO and the staking ecosystems within which Lido functions. Isidoros has had a tremendous impact on the operations of Lido and his addition to the LEGO Council would be a net-positive.
If this proposal passes:
- Isidoros will be added to LEGO council and, consequently, LEGO Gnosis Safe multisig as 7th member, with multisig’s becoming 4-of-7 one;
- Isidoros will be allocated an individual budget of 15,000 LDO out of LEGO’s communal budget.
If it’s rejected:
- No changes to the status quo.
LEGO will be comprised of 7 individuals with a range of backgrounds and experience each responsible for a specific segment of Lido.
The LEGO Council:
- @vshvsh 7 - General,. Tech
- @kethfinex - Admin, Community
- @kadmil 3 - DeFi Integrations
- @skozin 2 - Ethereum Liquid Staking
- @katernoir 3 - Validation Tech
- @timbeiko - Ethereum Ecosystem Alignment
- @isidorosp - Node Operators
Allocate 15000 LDO out of the communal LEGO budget, controlled by the multisig, to Isidoros personal budget. Lido’s treasury is not affected.
The change required doesn’t touch Lido’s on-chain treasury or core smart contracts, but is not within LEGO’s council authority, so a Snapshot vote is created.