[LEGO] [reWARDS] RFP - Incentive Optimization

We have received 2 inbound requests to offer support for reWARDS analytics support. This thread is to split out of the specific month’s budget for transparency and clarity.

To start, we would like to prioritize and focus on Ethereum reward programs first.

What we want to optimize for:

1. Spend less, long-term & right now.
  2. Retain pools TVL so that it’s enough for 1) low-slippage natural trading activity (need to define that one beforehand); 2) potential liquidations on MM (w)stETH is listed on.
  3. Get higher liquidity utilisation on stETH pools — what pairs should be, what amount of liq we need there, what trading amounts are expected
    3a. We want to increase natural trading volumes vs arbitrage
  4. Understand how the bribes (direct curve bribes vs votium, veBAL) can be leveraged to spend less, what effect those would have short- & med-term, as well as to prepare the model for necessary allocation calculations.

I’d love to get a short pitch for one or all of those things, how long the research is expected to take & what the budget would be. Pinged other reWARDS members who may have separate requests =)

5 Likes

Thank you to you & @kadmil for the direction & opportunity!

I’ve more recently taken quite a bit of interest on how the DAO distributes its LDO rewards on Ethereum, and so to get an opportunity to take a deeper dive on the analytics is really cool. @timh, since you’re also interested in doing this, we can collaborate on the pitch & research if you’re open to the idea? My discord is milkthief#8500. Drop me a line!

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity! @milkthief I’ve sent you a line on discord, excited to collaborate on this project

1 Like

@milkthief I sent you a discord friend request and was hoping to connect on this initiative. I would appreciate any time you could spare to discuss what progress you have made thus far.