In the initial post about the Lido DAO TRP, the Steakhouse team described all the TRP accounting details. In the next few days, there will be a snapshot vote to support initial proposal. The current post describes the basic operations plan, technical and operational details of the TRP in case of the vote success.
We propose the following scheme for TRP operations.
Establish TRP Committee that will control basic TRP operations for Lido contributors
0x834560F580764Bc2e0B16925F8bF229bb00cB759TRP Multisig that is controlled by the TRP Committee members (aka signers):
- signer1: 0x9A3f38AF97b791C85c043D46a64f56f87E0283D4
- signer2: 0xF3d5Fdb50154B1b3047F311485780Baa1D770492
- signer3: 0xD516fce5737388b126d550B5a5CAf53bcBF73895
- signer4: 0x5157CeE5ee585A8331C936e838591FaeBf9123D4
- signer5: 0x8CeD94df9ddba8E38b6cb36639B6635F19Eb25C6
- signer6: 0x806cAC2126F2a74ba04D712bA64Bd0792FE811d5
- signer7: 0xAF0e81325a05a9F123907983F3F1a48864947127
Deploy new EasyTrack EVM script factory to be used for TRP Multisig funding
Use TRP Smart contracts as on-chain TRP Escrows.
- Use LDO tokens to create individual (per-contributor) TRP escrow
- Revoke unvested part of the TRP from the contributors’ escrow in the case when contributor terminates cooperation with Lido DAO
- Manage individual promotions or repricings by revocation of the unvested part of the old TRP and creation of the new individual (per-contributor) TRP
Lido DAO Agent has a
ownerrole on the VestingEscrowFactory. This role allows Lido DAO Agent to perform all operations allowed for
managerrole, plus will make Lido DAO Agent a recipient of all
revokedtokens from contributors vestings.
The TRP Smart contracts will facilitate the maintenance of the TRP schedule for contributors. Each TRP package will be represented in the form of smart contract with all params like
cliff_duration, etc., written inside and immutable during all vesting periods.
The basic setup of the TRP Smart contracts consists of the following contracts: