Lido Referral Program on Solana

Cool - sounds interesting

Hi Felix, thanks for joining

Hey @Ivan

Step Finance team here. As request on TG, our referral wallet address is: 2zvdDgj3DnKZp8V1aLgx9bQA1mqAxKUUW5SmHv9rWgRG

Cheers

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

This is a public disclosure of the Solana referral multisig being used to distribute referral rewards and the signers of the multsig

Multisig: 6QFcn8k4TsFoAcJbiZsL69uKcBFd1Tfu4fVzuiyVpDiu

Singers:
@frontalpha
@Ivan
@pvlpvlv

Funds will be distributed from the Lido Referral committee multisig to this Solana referral multisig for distribution.

The Jumpgate address for solana referral program is: 0x13C6eF8d45aFBCcF15ec0701567cC9fAD2b63CE8

1 Like

Hi team. mst from Tulip Protocol

Have been speaking with @Ivan and would love to participate with the following wallet address:
HGKQYLYMZMqDFgZiHKeUqtqNNhorM9FzBgyUPm68t8YA

1 Like

Hi team. Gabriel from Port Finance

Have been speaking with @Ivan and would love to participate with the following wallet address:
F4vmp5QrMhm1LJdAQHtDagpWCdC5UJp9haWQxnbGQXj6

Hey Everyone! Just a heads up that the first payments for The month of September are being processed and will be sent out shortly!

Some changes have happened!

-Lido has updated the way rewards are calculated! The analytics team had to make some changes to better calculate and track how rewards are accounted for month to month. If you go to the bottom of Lido’s terms and conditions there will be a link with how the analytics team processes rewards. Lido Referral Program for Solana - Terms and Conditions

-Solana has a public report to disclose referrers on the whitelist and stats on the amount of rewards paid month to month Solana Public Report - Google Regneark

-The Lido referral program has a new Telegram chat! This channel will be used to communicate when referral payments have been sent, important changes, or governance proposals that would affect the program. Telegram: Join Group Chat

Lido will also make announcement here too.

Comments are turned off to keep this channel only for announcements. If you have questions, concerns, or need assistance please reach out via Discord, Telegram Telegram: Contact @lidofinance, or dm me! Welcome!

1 Like

Hi team,

BD from Tulip Protocol again. We would like to change the whitelisted address to:

3HixSznhPFXA8ueB2sy9iVmVCZP7McRSR4wUuCVeHfh4

1 Like

Hello Lido team,

This is from Crema Finance team. @Ivan has introduced this referral program to us and we are interested in being a part of it. Please kindly set this one as our whitelisted address. Thank you.

CBN5Wfj8oDFwRY7BFNC9GmmteLH3rKtRJfwPM8gFT2ot

1 Like

@mst We have changed your referral address
@crema Crema Finance has been added to the whitelist!

Please review our terms and conditions here: Lido Referral Program for Solana - Terms and Conditions

We also have a public announcement telegram here Telegram: Join Group Chat

And our referral discord channel: Discord

And feel free to DM if you have more questions frontalpha#0210(discord) and @frontalpha(telegram)

GM! Please consider our application.

• We are EscolaCripto
  • We are a Crypto Education media outlet founded in 2019 with the focus of teaching crypto the right way for the portuguese speakers. We have over 150k audience in our social media channels (@EscolaCripto) with the main audience in Brazil.

https://instagram.com/escolacripto

• We intend to create video tutorials, put link in our videos and refer when asked how and where to stake ETH, SOL, MATIC and other coins.

• SOLANA address:

Amdk6B1B4CASvDVoZVWNJyyApUSS4FVJpZX5E2db7qny

Hey all!

I’m Bastien from Squads (https://squads.so/), we’re the multisig standard on Solana!

@Ivan told us to whitelist our referral address to this forum, here is the address we want to use: 2XMwZTqMVrXLBHNmzFrhPpAocsgzNM8T3sU9Z8NJtv9K

Cheers,
Bastien

2 Likes

Hi Bastien

Happy to whitelist your address and welcome you to our referral program

Hello , I’m Pooria ,I’m a single developer and I’m locking for opportunities

I’d love to participate, with the following wallet:
GZYFbjWtrtAmVEni6EqFP7jGMn75ZsMNGH1DsJdCg8mZ

ty all !

1 Like

Bonjour,

Je souhaite participer au programme :
HQoLr8a3FaQUsTebFoDhuSg39Fp4sioo1NLbgvinhiQa

Hello Everyone! The snap shot vote to retire the Solana referral program has passed.

https://snapshot.org/#/lido-snapshot.eth/proposal/0xc017c451cd1ec85bf259d1f866844da296bb0f3209fd58297ccf07f7e91fa690

I appreciate all the referrers that participated in the referral programs.

If you have any questions or concerns about your rewards please feel free to dm me
telegram Telegram: Contact @frontalpha
Discord frontalpha#0210

1 Like