Lido DAO, the proposal to add Chorus One as a node operator is live and can be found here: https://mainnet.lido.fi/#/lido-dao/0x2e59a20f205bb85a89c53f1936454680651e618e/
Should this pass, there will be a second vote within the next 48h to suggest a limit number of validator keys to validate with.
- Organization name: Chorus One
- Organization website: http://chorus.one
- Organization Github: https://github.com/ChorusOne
- Organization social channels: Twitter, Telegram
- Organization location: Switzerland
- Organization size: 10-100
- Brief description of organization: Chorus One is a staking provider and building solutions to facilitate blockchain interoperability.
- Brief description of performance track record: Starting as a genesis validator in the Cosmos ecosystem in 2018, we have to date helped launch and maintain over a dozen networks.
- Overview of supported networks: E.g. Solana, NEAR, Chainlink, Celo, SKALE - full list https://chorus.one/networks
- Motivation for application: Liquid staking is needed to combat Proof-of-Stake centralizing around large centralized custodial entities. Lido is the most advanced ETH2 staking protocol with decentralization at its core.
- Security set up for ETH staking: Battletested Kubernetes-based multi-vendor and multi-region infrastructure.
- History of participating in ETH testnet: We participated in the Pyrmont and earlier testnets and have been operating Ethereum infrastructure for over a year.