Lido DAO, the proposal to add FreshLIDO as a node operator is live and can be found here:
- Organization name: FreshLIDO
- Organization website: Temporary site (we will have a FreshLIDO specific one, such as FreshLUNA.com) https://mitera.net
- Organization Github: github[.]com/Gaia
Organization social channels: [Twitter] twitter[.]com/wholesum), [Telegram] (t[.]me/onegaia)
→ (limit of 2 links for new user’s posts)
- Organization location: Netherlands
- Organization size: 2-10
- Brief description of organization: FreshLIDO is part of the Fresh* family of validators, operated by Mitera BV, a private investment fund established in 2014.
- Brief description of performance track record: Our fund started investing in crypto assets in 2014, in 2016 we began operating some maternodes, in June 2018 we started validating on Tezos, and currently we validate on over a dozen other chains.
- Overview of supported networks: Tezos, Terra, Cosmos, Secret Network, Akash, Avalanche, MATIC, NEAR, Skale, Harmony, QTUM, ETH2
- Motivation for application: Liquid staking prevents stake centralization towards lower fee providers, such as exchanges and it is a necessary component of a healthy PoS ecosystem. Our assessment is that Lido is the most advanced ETH2 staking protocol with which this goal can be accomplished, e.g., more decentralization.
Security set up for ETH staking: We are already running ETH2 privately on dozens of validators on a mix of cloud and baremetal nodes. Our validator’s addresses can be provided upon request. Here is one of them:
- History of participating in ETH testnet: We participated in several ETH testnets, not to mention in the original ICO.