Referral Program Whitelisting [Ethereum]

@Cryptocointrade @dev-indexcoop Can you please post the addresses you would like whitelisted?

Newly whitelisted referrals WITHOUT a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:
@AdrienLacombe_Ledger
@everstake

Newly whitelisted referrals WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:
@Terminet

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, the referral link for @iicc is

stake.lido.fi

Stake with Lido | Lido

Liquid staking with Lido. Stake Ether with Lido to earn daily rewards while keeping full control of your staked tokens. Start earning rewards in just a few clicks.

Please make sure to make your referees **follow referral program terms and conditions **breaking which leads to declining rewards and potentially disqualification for a referral.

CONDITIONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

4.) Other actions that are directly or indirectly affecting the ETH:stETH peg.

5.) Staking involved in criminal activity or a hack.

6.)Staking of ETH borrowed on lending/borrowing protocols (like Aave and others) is not going to be rewarded. It also relates to ETH that was bought with any other borrowed cryptocurrency (like DAI).

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me
at discord (frontalpha#0210)

Howdy fellas !

Iā€™m lowpolyduck from Saddle-- resident duck, and personal hodler of far too much stETH [if there even is such a thing].

Iā€™m here to propose:

Platform name:
Saddle.Finance

Background information:
Saddle is an opensource stableswap implementation written in solidity. With strong collaborative values and clean code that is easy to work with, our contracts are among the most forked [by TVL] across the entire ecosystem.

How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program:
We intend to build a custom frontend to funnel our users into stETH without the need to leave our platform.

ETH address:
Saddles community multisigā€“
0x3F8E527aF4e0c6e763e8f368AC679c44C45626aE

Cryptocointrade: 0x365E9B52f620726201fF02bB8e5ffe44b880b3B8

Hi @frontalpha,

Platform Name:
DeFi Rate

Background Information:
DeFi Rate helps new users learn how to use cryptocurrency. We are building a staking section to teach users how they can participate in validating transactions, and we would like to include Lido as an option.

Lido will be included as an option for our Ethereum staking page.

ETH address:
0xeaf9586f362be6dd0063c01c2d5c52b975cc31d3

Thanks for your consideration.

@lowpolyduck

@Cryptocointrade
@bitfo

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

stake.lido.fi

Stake with Lido | Lido

Liquid staking with Lido. Stake Ether with Lido to earn daily rewards while keeping full control of your staked tokens. Start earning rewards in just a few clicks.

Please make sure to make your referees **follow referral program terms and conditions **breaking which leads to declining rewards and potentially disqualification for a referral.

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

6.)Staking of ETH borrowed on lending/borrowing protocols (like Aave and others) is not going to be rewarded. It also relates to ETH that was bought with any other borrowed cryptocurrency (like DAI).

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me

hello, Iā€™m BTCdayuļ¼ŒI was I have over 50000+ followsļ¼ŒI have devoted myself to cropto education for several years, wrote a lot of articles, and have nearly 100,000 fans in the Chinese area and 52,000 followers on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/BTCdayu

I want to let more people use LIDO through the referral program, and I will also write popular science articles related to LIDO to help more users enter LIDO.

0x7A470d8014a122245b0410774618B7ED0E990Daa
BTCdayu.eth

thanks

Hi there! Iā€™m Crypto Coach Celine and about to relaunch my website (www.LondonCryptoNetwork.com).

Platform name:
London Crypto Network

Background information:
I am Crypto Coach Celine and founder of London Crypto Network. We are dedicated to helping others succeed in the world of cryptocurrency. We help with step-by-step online programs and coaching to get people started quickly and safely ā€“ and without the risk of getting scammed.

By subscribing to our exclusive Crypto Craze Members Club and amazing Affiliate Program, people access our Members Club Benefits, Crypto Crash Course and Affiliate Program Rewards!

Our mascot is the BeeFree bumblebee ā€“ which represent our motto for everyone to Be Economically Empowered with Financial Residuals and Eternal Earnings ā€“ BeeFree!

My link will be embedded into my DeFi Unwrapped program. While people take the course they will be asked to join the platform, so the community will grow organically.

I hope thatā€™s enough to give me clearance to join your referral program.

Thanks
Crypto Coach Celine

Hello, About 1 year ago my 40 ETH money was staked on blokstaking. I think heā€™s with a company called Stakewise.They made me a Validator, but they appointed a deputy in my place.I have never received a reward and I have not been given any information.I want to stake this ETH at Lido staking.I would ask that I be informed about this.Thanks

@bitfo
@dayu_BTC

stake.lido.fi

Stake with Lido | Lido

1 Like

Platform name:
DefiLlama

Background information:
DefiLlama is a defi TVL aggregator, we track all protocols and their TVL.

We will use referral link within defillama.

ETH address:
DefiLlama donation address: 0x08a3c2A819E3de7ACa384c798269B3Ce1CD0e437

Can confirm address by going to https://defillama.com/ and clicking on ā€œDonateā€ on the bottom left corner of the website

3 Likes

DefiLlama have been added!

-Defillama has no rewards cap
-Please see the post above yourā€™s for Terms and conditions

Question: Is your referral address an EOA or smart contract?

feel free to reach me at Discord at frontalpha#0210 if you have more questions.

Is your referral address an EOA or smart contract?

It is an EOA

1 Like

Hi There, I would like to be part of the referral program.
I was initially staking on my platform directly (Coinbase) but will now move my staking to Lido as the fees are to high on Coinbase and wanted also to bring my friends with this move.
Would be great to be part of it! Thanks

Hello! This is Claudia from Coinbase Wallet.

Platform Name:
Coinbase Wallet

How will you intend to make use of the Lido referral program:
We will direct users of this self-custodial wallet to Lido w/ this affiliate link on our Wallet browser, where we have a list of recommended DeFi apps. We are also scoping directing users to Lido on other upsells on Wallet.
Rewards Address:
0x382ffce2287252f930e1c8dc9328dac5bf282ba1

Thank you!

Thanks for watching this.
Thought I found my address(0x7A470d8014a122245b0410774618B7ED0E990Daa) has been added in the google sheetsļ¼Œbut when I go the page reward-claim page, It looks like something went wrong.

Miss!

Unfortunately this address is not eligible for LDO rewards

On rhino.fi you can swap, trade or send your LDO and tens of other tokens in privacy and no gas cost. Read more about how rhino.fi works.

Iā€™m sure of that I have already connected with the right address.

Thank you!

Hey! DM me on discord frontalpha#0210

or telegram Telegram: Contact @frontalpha

and we can sort this out

Hi @frontalpha,

Platform Name :
Pods Yield

Background Information :
stETHvv (stETH Volatility Vault), the first strategy from Pods Yield, focuses on getting a consistent yield on ETH on Ethereum Mainnet and takes advantage of high volatility periods, where it can yield more. The strategy relies on Lido for the base yield source and uses part of the yield to set up a strangle weekly. None of the principal is at market risk and or at liquidation risk.

Deposits into the strategy are in stETH and in ETH, which are converted to stETH, to start benefiting from the strategy.

The strategy is currently going through two security audits with ABDK and Open Zeppelin.

How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program :
LDO tokens will be distributed to our depositors in order to boost their returns.

ETH address:
0xe24E8beEBa6219CD2F6FA25D5b04a0e78f19Aa0A

Thanks for your consideration.

@cmh
@yhre.m

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOUR ADDRESS IS AN EOA OR SMARTCONTRACT ADDRESS

stake.lido.fi

Stake with Lido | Lido

Hi there, Iā€™m new on cyrpto, just wanna to redeem the reward from steth.0xDE7023aEAb62f93Dc210279be5c4524397584eD1