Rewarding early adopters of Lido from DAO treasury

My proposal is very simple. It makes much sense to reward the early adopters of Lido with LDO from the DAO Treasury in some way or another. They are the ones who are taking the initial staking risks and pave the way for the early majority.

4 Likes

I think this suggestion should be considered.
By encouraging early users to participate in governance, we can aim to revitalize the community.

3 Likes

Not only will it reward early adopters, but it will incentivize governance of the platform. Users who hold LDO should be incentivized to vote on proposals rather than just having the token idle in their addresses. If a portion of fees go directly to LDO governance (those that propose and vote), the token will be more than a mere investment and will have a solid fundamental use-case.

4 Likes

Totally agree on the suggestion. Early adopters could understand essential values of the project and their involvement is somehow a key to success.

3 Likes

I think any immission curve that is proposed should weigh heavily toward early adopters.

4 Likes

Update about the proposed 0.5% Airdrop. This drop should be proportionate to the time you first staked your ETH, as well as how long you held it. Rewarding the early adopters that took the initial risks and pave the way for the later majority should absolutely be a priority here.

4 Likes