- Name: StableLab
- Delegate Address: stablelab.eth
- Governance tracking: Boardroom , Internal tracker
- Forum: @Nneoma_StableLab
- Telegram: @nneomack
- StableLab Twitter
- Newsletter: https://stablelab.substack.com/
- Languages: English, Spanish, Danish, Korean, Chinese, Igbo
StableLab is a governance firm focused on professional delegation, DAO framework design, and product development. We work with various projects, from the ones just starting their journey to decentralization to the most prominent DeFi protocols.
Our systematic framework for DAOs covers governance methodologies, decentralized workforce, implementation, documentation, communication, and community engagement. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, but we provide a framework of principles and tools we have developed throughout our experience.
We scale DAOs sustainably.
We are the leading professional delegate team with a track record across major DeFi protocols, including MakerDAO, Optimism, Aave, 1inch, Balancer, Element, InstaDapp, Hop, and more.
We pioneer delegation work through high governance standards, extensive research, hands-on expertise, and the consistent use of a code of conduct. Pushing forward web3 and DeFi since 2018, StableLab’s co-founders previously spent 3.5 years at the Maker Foundation.
Governance delegates and roles currently (or previously held by StableLab).
View all our proposals, votes, and milestones at stablelab.xyz /governance
- Active: We participate in every aspect of the governance process, from creating and presenting proposals to providing feedback in the forums and actively voting.
- Research: Our decisions are backed by a team of experienced researchers and PhDs.
- Trust: We act unbiased and transparent, according to our code of conduct - driven by a strong set of ethics and values.
- Use values to guide actions.
- Maintain impartiality and transparency in participation.
- Rely on data, research and prior expertise for proposals and votes.
- Apply battle-tested internal policies for consistency.
- Consult with the team for quality outcomes.
Lido has consistently demonstrated its commitment to offering innovative liquid staking solutions that prioritize accessibility and security for users worldwide. Recognizing that the minimum 32 ETH threshold for solo staking and concerns about centralized entities present significant barriers for many, Lido has taken significant strides to address these issues on a large scale. It is our conviction that, as professional delegates at Lido DAO, we can contribute meaningfully to the realization of liquid staking derivatives for a global audience.
One of the most striking aspects of Lido is its steadfast commitment to decentralization, as evidenced by a robust governance process and comprehensive documentation. Leveraging our extensive expertise and experience in the realm of governance, we aim to further fortify Lido’s DAO by drafting proposals designed to introduce solid frameworks that promote sustainable growth. Our active involvement as delegates will facilitate Lido’s continued expansion while adhering to the principles of decentralization and community-driven decision-making.
Through our holding company, we have invested in multiple projects to advance growth and governance for them. See the full list here.
We contribute to various protocols’ governance, such as MakerDAO, Optimism, Aave, 1inch, Balancer, and Element. See the full list here.
When applicable, we will disclose potential conflicts of interest in our rationale.
By delegating to StableLab, you acknowledge and agree that StableLab participates on a best-efforts basis and StableLab will not be liable for any form of damages related to StableLab’s participation in governance.