LDO staking, collaborations, LDO holder support, token utility expansion
I’ve been an LDO holder for three years now, and I’ve only suffered losses. Yes, it’s easy to say that the entire market is like this right now, but I see both large-cap and low-cap cryptocurrencies and memes trying to grow, while the “top staking” token just stand or dump.
Not the best achievement for a project of this level.
The target has already been lowered from 0.000163 to 0.000156 eth/ldo. This buyback is a mockery for holders.
Now the ldo price is 0.0001536 ETH. What effect should we expect?
speed up the process.
As we can see, they don’t care about LDO holders, and there is no price support.
Batch 2 (extended): 1,000 stETH at LDO/ETH 0.000156
Execution Statistics
volume weighted av. LDO/ETH execution ratio (before fees): 0.0015436
volume weighted av. LDO/USD execution price (before fees): $0.26
LDO acquired (after fees) | 2. Batch: 6,472,315.75
Used Budget | 2. batch (stETH): 1,000
Residual Budget | 2. batch (stETH): 0
Total Available Budget under the Program (stETH): 8,000
Tx Hash returned LDO (acquired) & stETH (yield): 0xb070cdf8c5879beea3d94206bed8fb62161415522a6f12dc4ce231d4c9ef2dc5
Overall, extended 2. Batch was executed within the the given Price Cap. On an individual trade level, some trades have been executed up to 0.2% above the Price Cap but overall within the 3% Slippage Threshold.
That’s why its dumping?
In accordance with the approved proposal, the Growth Committee is publishing the execution parameters for Batch #3 ahead of the Easy Track motion.
Parameters
| Parameter | Value |
|---|---|
| Batch Size | 1,000 stETH |
| Execution Window | ≤ 46 calendar days until Aug. 24, 2026 |
| Price Cap (LDO/ETH) | 0.000151 |
LDO/ETH ratio over execution period (April 21, 2026 - July 9, 2026), source Coingecko
Since the last batch execution, the LDO/ETH ratio has recovered and LDO now trades at a higher multiple of protocol revenue than at the time of Batches 1 and 2. The program’s objective is unchanged: acquire LDO where the discount to protocol fundamentals is clear and material. At current levels, that discount has narrowed and buying here would capture less of the dislocation this program was authorized to exploit.
Should market conditions change materially during the Execution Window, the Growth Committee may revise the cap. Any revision will be published in this thread before taking effect. Tokenholders retain full visibility into the parameters governing each trade.
Per the proposal framework, following a 2-day forum publication period, the Growth Committee will initiate an Easy Track motion with a 3-day objection window. Tokenholders may object to the motion during this period.
What utter nonsense… ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
.
Perhaps, then, you could explain the logic behind the current difference between the token price and the protocol’s fundamental value?
2 steps forward, 3 steps back. The target has already been lowered ! from 0.000163 to 0.000156. Now to 0.000151. Screen it how this protocol is changed on the fly... This buyback is a mockery for holders
And again it wasnt discussed with community,lol
And then they say that they are DAO and DeFi.
Pretty absurd they seems to think it’s okay that the token holders subsidize the stakers.
Isn’t that exactly what Easy Track is for? The Growth Committee can only execute the onchain actions explicitly allowed by the DAO through an ET motion: Easy Track | Lido
As already mentioned:
Let’s keep the discussion productive. If you have concerns, please explain what specifically you disagree with and what alternative you would propose. Also, keep in mind that the entire market is down, not just LDO.
In connection with the latest news and the token’s decline, I propose raising the buyback threshold back to LDO/ETH 0,000163
Any feedback,no?
Or we must wait while LDO price dump to 0,000151?
And if dont fall to that parametrs,buybacks are stopped?
Wtf?
Are this buybacks currently running and planning to continue?
LDO/ETH drops 0.000135
Batch 3: 1,000 stETH at LDO/ETH 0.000151
Execution Statistics
volume weighted av. LDO/ETH execution ratio (before fees): 0.000148
volume weighted av. LDO/USD execution price (before fees): $0.35
LDO acquired (after fees) | 3. Batch: 2,148,137.81
Used Budget | 3. batch (stETH): 320
Residual Budget | 3. batch (stETH): 680
Total Available Budget under the Program (stETH): 7,680
Tx Hash returned LDO: 0x9f611a4246bf9ac15c4bde9bce120589eaba51f22c4ab243cd5e32a261dc5933
LDO/ETH ratio over execution period (Jul. 16, 2026 - Aug. 24, 2026), source Coingecko
Overall, the 3. Batch was executed within the the given Price Cap. On an individual trade level, some trades have been executed above the Price Cap but overall within the 3% Slippage Threshold.
For the residual budget from the 3. Batch, the Growth Committee proposes the following:
Updated Execution Parameters
| Parameter | Value |
|---|---|
| Residual Budget Batch 3 | 680 stETH |
| Execution Window | ≤ 35 calendar days until Sept. 29, 2026 |
| Price Cap (LDO/ETH) | 0.000153 |
The natural ratio for LDO/ETH seems to have moved upwards, and the updated Batch 3 parameters reflect that while still remaining conservatively within that higher range.
Tokenholders can object these updated execution parameters by indicating their veto on the forum and making improvement suggestions by August 27, 2026, 23:59:59 UTC time. Upon objection, the Residual Budget from Batch 3 is returned to the Lido DAO treasury and parameters for a fourth batch will be published by the Growth Committee that can be objected via Easy Track.
LDO/ETH has 10 consecutive red quarters which is unprecedented (in a bad way)
Despite this Price Cap LDO/ETH dropped from 0.000163 to 0.000153 and the budget just keep rolling for 6 month approx with only 2.3k Eth deployed.
I suggest
- Increase Price Cap LDO/ETH to 0.0002 which is 60% lower than suggested fair value of 0.0005 mentioned in the initial post.
- Add rolling amounts to new batches instead of drugging buybacks for internity making current batch 1680 instead of 680.
Totally agree with @Ginsing proposal
After community call I see absolutely no point in holding LDO.
Zero utility.
Zero buybacks.
Meanwhile, other protocols actually look out for their holders:
ENA — pure buybacks
ETHFI — pure buybacks
AAVE — pure buybacks
Meanwhile Lido team imposes restrictions, lowers thresholds, and sets up triggers for launch.
So, I fully support this proposal :
and am ready to put it to a vote and rally users and LDO holders to support it.


