Mog -Delegate Thread

• Name: Mog
• X profile: @tungtdinh
• Delegate Address: 0x61Cc8f06F3B6e1a3Fba28CbEbc4c89304b1187D1

Introduction:
I am a crypto native and former VP of BD and Partnerships at Multichain. Since early 2023, I have been a Lido token holder and a self-proclaimed Lido Ambassador on X and actively participated in several voting proposals within the Lido DAO.
Experience:
I helped over 400 Dapps and EVM/non-EVM chains launch their token/cross-chain bridges during the peak of 2022. Additionally, an effort secured over $200 million in TVL for the protocol, despite the challenging market conditions of 2023.
Initiated the creation of a user-friendly support portal with an intuitive guide and ticket-based system on Zendesk, serving 3,000 daily users.
Lastly, experience working on several DAO grant proposals in many crypto ecosystems.

Motivation & Approach:

Lido is one of the most critical, irreplaceable component of Ethereum and DeFi, I understand the importance of reGoose 2024, especially in decentralized governance and the robustness of the protocol & Ethereum-aligned. As a DAO participant, I’ve observed that past proposals are often voted on by a small group of familiar voters, which can create a perception of centralization and potential legal risks.
As a token holder, I recognize the need for the Lido protocol to maintain stability for long-term success. I aim to represent the voices of token holders in the Lido DAO forum to promote an inclusive atmosphere.

My approach involves engaging with token holders whenever possible to understand their motivations and represent their interests in Lido DAO discussions and future proposals that align with Lido’s Vibe. I will leverage my expertise in the cross-chain/interoperability field and ecosystem building to provide insights on implementing stETH across Layer 2 solutions and other chains. I aspire to serve as a point of contact and provide insightful feedback on future proposals.

Bottom line, With my background in building interoperable protocols and experience in risk management through several past incidents, I believe I can significantly contribute to Lido DAO’s decentralization efforts.
Together, we can keep Ethereum decentralized, accessible to all and resistant to censorship.

Proof of Participation in Lido DAO Voting Since 2023:
My participation in 12 proposals can be viewed on my voting profile: Snapshot Voting Profile.
Snapshot

Public Acceptance: I accept Lido DAO delegate Сode of Сonduct (link 4) and Aligned with `Lido’s Vibe (Purpose, Mission, Vision) 2

Disclosures: I own LDO

Waiver of Liability By delegating to me, you acknowledge and agree that I participate on a best-efforts basis and will not be held liable for any potential damages arising from participation in the Lido Protocol or this DAO.

2 Likes