- Organization name: InfStones
- Organization website: https://infstones.io/
- Organization Github: InfStones · GitHub
- Organization social channels: Twitter: https://twitter.com/infstones, Telegram: Telegram: Contact @infstones, Medium: InfStones – Medium
- Organization location: United States
- Organization size: 10-100
- Brief description of organization: InfStones is the world’s leading blockchain infrastructure company headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in multiple cities around the world. Currently, InfStones provides services to large institutional clients around the globe, supporting thousands of nodes on 30+ public blockchains.
- Brief description of performance track record: InfStones has set up a stable and scalable cluster architecture which could ensure long-term stable performance for our thousands of nodes on 30+ Public Blockchains. The average uptime rate for all the nodes we monitor is over 99% since the company established in 2018. We have already run thousands of validators on ETH2.0 mainnet with 100% uptime.
- Overview of supported networks: ETH2, Polkadot, Cardano, Chainlink, EOS, TRON, Tezos, Cosmos, DASH, Kusama, Algorand, Ontology, ICON, IOST, Band, KAVA, IoTeX, Harmony, … full list: InfStones
- Motivation for application: We believe that liquidity solutions are not only indispensable for the current long-term lock-up of Ethereum 2.0, but also have great imagination for the entire staking mechanism. We are willing to become long-term supporters of liquidity solutions.
- Security set up for ETH staking: multi-cloud, multi-region, multi-client infrastructure. 24/7 multi-level monitoring and alerting.
- History of participating in ETH testnet: Spadina, Pyrmont, Medalla and earlier testnets. We have been following Ethrereum 2.0 and testing our infrastructure on it for over one year.
please feel free to communicate with me if any questions
Hi @infstones, we have devised a new process related to the admission of node operators, please check it out here: Node Operator Sub Governance & New Node Operator Application Process
Hi @FelixLts , we’ve submitted the application. Please kindly notice us if there is anything else need to add. Thanks!