On April 6 the snapshot for funding deposits (130 ETH / quarter) has passed, and the funds have been secured on 15 April with Aragon Vote. Due to the increased amount of stakes, 67 of 130 ETHs have been spent already. If the deposit rate stays the same, remaining funds may cover deposits for three more weeks.
Fund & refund deposit operations with 235.8 ETH in stETH to funding multisig.
Fund the deposit operations with 200 ETH. Presumably that would cover deposits for the 3 more months (though the actual rate depends on the gas prices & deposit rate). The funding is requested in stETH to the funding multisig.
During the time between snapshot passing & the actual funding secured with Aragon vote dev team has spent 35.8 more ETH. We propose to refund these expenses sending the funds in stETHs to the funding multisig.
- Previous round of funding: post on research forum, snapshot.
- Previous round of refunding: post on research forum, snapshot.
- The bot performs a securing role. Deposit Security Committee details.
- Deposit is a gas-intensive operation, so it should be done balancing gas expenses and the time ether exists in the protocol buffer.
- Depositor bot source code: lidofinance/depositor-bot.