Referral Program Whitelisting [Ethereum]

I don’t understand your question, can you give me an example?

Hey Lido team! Any idea on how long will it take to get whitelisted?

Dear Lido Team,

we would like to get our address whitelisted: 0xBe1CeeA39d256F90FC087aAA7AA9290f449D5081

blockchaincenter.net is Germanys biggest crypto info site. We have a page specifically for Ethereum 2.0 Staking where we now recommend Lido.

Best

Would love to get my address in the referral. 0x1C6F6dae4e19B80Eb42801cDE0Ba873Ad5Ff2E2d

I run watchtheburn.com and other properties and my friends and supporters would love to use lido and I can get some referral LDO on them.

Thanks!

Hi I’m Ken. I represent Ribbon Finance, which is a structured products protocol on Ethereum. We have developed an stETH covered call vault, which allows users to stake their ETH + write call options on it. This allows users to earn outsized yield on their ETH.

Ribbon DAO Address: 0xDAEada3d210D2f45874724BeEa03C7d4BBD41674

2 Likes

Hi Lido team.

We would like to be added to referral white list.
We are the masternode platform service ‘withnode’, which is now changed to run privately only for the selected whales. Also we are managing several kakao talk(SNS) room more than 100 heavy crypto investors. We are now considering to broad our service spectrum not only masternode but also ETH staking, and we want to work with LIDO team. We are expecting staking at least 200 ETH for starter.

0x20CE721660fa17f8Da0a87a7A829d080835f6Ee8

Thanks in advance.

Hello @cryptomed

Can you provide some more info and links about the platform?

www.withnode.com was our website when we were public.(it’s closed now)
We are currently a platform that gathers investor’s coin & tokens to build masternode and get block rewards, which is again distributed to participants by shares.
KakaoTalk Open Chat this is our SNS channel.
Our customers are mainly individuals who have invested in crypto for a long time, and several VC firms.

1 Like

Hello Lido team

We would like to be added to the whitelist.

Tempus is a LEGO grant recipient-- we are building the first fully trustless secondary market on stETH yield, which allows users to fix their future yield on stETH in a convenient and capital-efficient way. Tempus also allows depositing stETH as a liquidity provider to Tempus and thus generating additional yield on top of stETH yield.

For convenience, Tempus allows users to deposit ETH into our stETH pools directly, in which case we deposit ETH to Lido on our users’ behalf.

Tempus is already live on testnet, with our mainnet deployment coming soon.

Wallet address: 0x102aFCf24D4c1DB4639Df9e255391f9E09Aaa087

Thanks!

@frontalpha
Any luck with the white listing?
Kindly asking you to consider my request again, since my client wants to start staking ETH until saturday.
Thank you.

Hi Lido Team,

I would like to get whitelisted.

platform : investor
background information : I have personally staked few hundred worth of stETH thru the lido referral program, and have also brought on friends to do the same in the past couple months. Would like to continue doing so by being whitelisted to the program.
How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program : I would like to keep bringing new people to this platform and encourage them to stake with lido.
ETH address : 0xDcfC30125bDF514B7c434f9868783C7B48D7a3BC

Thank you.

Hey MineDeFi, I’m Meet Kevin from the Youtube Channel Meet Kevin and am going to run an experiment running my own Ethereum AND using Lido. I’d love to be whitelisted. Would you mind emailing me at [email protected]?

Thank you!
Kevin
Meet Kevin on Youtube
Wallet: 0xD5057F7F5Ee166cb0Bcab7C247995b74a8125fb8

Hi, we already wrote an article about Lido to promote its features and monetize through the referral program. Here is the link:

And the details:

Platform name: Bitcoin-Kurier
Background information: German news blog / media
Our address: 0xE6aF5490930212180112Dee9BEA708B127940191

Here are newly whitelisted referrals.

Wallets
-Second Argent address for L2 wallet tracking.

Investors, Fund managers, Developers, and Media/Influencers

cryptomed
@marcbcs
@TheCryptoPost
@tasos
@sc_li
@dr_gonzo
@mohamedmansour
@garai
@crawfishgumbo
@MeetKevin
@Robert_Steinadler

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, Funontheride’s referral address is Stake with Lido | Lido

CONDITIONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

4.) Other actions that are directly or indirectly affecting the ETH:stETH peg.

5.) Staking involved in criminal activity or a hack.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me at telegram( frontalpha), discord (frontalpha#0210) or twitter (frontalpha_eth)

1 Like

Hello,

I’m a streamer on twitch Twitch

At the moment I have 121k followers. Often I talk about bitcoin during the stream, I already promote Binance and from the statistics I can say that my traffic is crypto orientated.

I would love to be whitelisted that I could educate my audience about your product.

Thank you.
Katia

Hi MineDeFI!

I’ve replied thru DM but guess it did not go through, I do not represent Orca platform, it’s a private fund i’m operating (happened to have the same name sorry for the confusion!).

I’ve introduced investors around me to stake over few hundred stETH, and would like to keep bringing ppl to the platform.

ETH address: 0x238618e981F7d408e5472fFdEAf101C193eae6Bb

Thanks!

Hi Lido team

We would like to apply for the Lido referral program.

• Platform name
    Nexus Protocol (https://terra.nexusprotocol.app/)
  • Background information
    Nexus Protocol is Terra based yield optimizer. One of our vault is bETH Anchor vault, which accepts bETH, which is minted with stETH.
  • How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
    We will create a frontend for the users to access stETH and bETH minting more easily.

Address : 0xad24bae8EEa3f88ca5F56470c6c1bbf4C0a613A9

Thank you!

1 Like

quite literally the first request and snubbed. this is no longer a community project but some weird VC shit going on here. will send all ur emails to spam and tell everyone its a scam instead thanks

Can Lido increase the reward to node verifier? However, to be a node verifier, LDO shall be pledged as a security deposit, and the corresponding LDOtoken of each verification node shall be pledged as a security guarantee?

In this way, the initiative of node verifier can be better promoted and the credibility of node can be guaranteed. Let the development of ST assets and LDO link to form value binding.

Hey, can you provide the forum some more information on:

-your platform name
-Background info
-And how you intend to use the referral program?