Referral Program Whitelisting [Ethereum]

Can you dm me?

telegram( frontalpha)
discord (frontalpha#0210)
twitter (frontalpha_eth)

Hello Lido squad

Looking to share and apply for the Lido referral program.

• Platform name
    https://twitter.com/NMAssets
  • Background information
    All Crypto uni verse
  • How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
    Will share to all media social users access and spread the power of Eth staking

0x904b67B70DA5d56cb43ee857514a701Be47805E8

Thank you!

(Replying as a new post for visibility)

I’ve replied thru DM but guess it did not go through, I do not represent Orca platform, it’s a private fund i’m operating (happened to have the same name sorry for the confusion!).

I’ve introduced investors around me to stake over few hundred stETH, and would like to keep bringing ppl to the platform.

ETH address: 0x238618e981F7d408e5472fFdEAf101C193eae6Bb

Thanks!

Good morning, I missed your dms. Apologies.

But I have put you down to be considered into the referral program. If you want to talk more let me know.

telegram( frontalpha)
discord (frontalpha#0210)
twitter (frontalpha_eth)

Hello Katia, what is the Ethereum address you would like to be whitelisted?

Is there a way to get a referral from one of the whitelisted addresses?

Hi there, I work as a crypto trading instructor in a school with 4000 members and plan to post my referral link to the students and lecturers if accepted. I have recently been telling a few about the project already. Please let me know :blush:

yeah if you could give some details about your background, how to contact you, and an Ethereum address you want to be whitelisted, Lido can review and whitelist you.

Hi there,

Platform name - macrobit.co.il

Background information - We are a content site of crypto in Israel.
The site has tens of thousands of monthly visits. 1500 followers on YouTube and Telegram and a Facebook group with 15.5K members.
We provide guides and news in the crypto in general and DeFi in particular.
Our content is for beginners and advanced.

How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program - We intend to create an explanatory video and article in Hebrew on the Lido platform.

youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7YXCzKh9YhUbn2y8d0DQsg
FB - דיונים - ביטקוין | איתריום | DeFi

(:smile:

Hello Lido Folks

Looking to share and apply for the Lido referral program.

• Platform name tokenPocket
    https://tokenpocket.jp
  • Background information
    Japanese Most biggest web3 and ethereum wallet DAU - 3K, MAU 20K.
  • How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
    Will share to all users and followers access and let them know the strength of Eth staking

Author:https://twitter.com/minicoohei

Address: 0xd5e4868B51439ac87279B0d0117B7E2f36475058

Thank you!

Hi,

David here from Staking Rewards.

We would love to join the whitelist also. We are extremely confident that we can drive more token holders to Lido given our position in the industry with 4+ million monthly pageviews and 400k+ unique monthly users.

About Staking Rewards:
Staking Rewards is the central information hub and leading data aggregator for the crypto staking industry.

We provide insights and investment tools for private and institutional investors through unbiased & live staking market data, simplifying portfolio & calculator tools, and deep research analysis about the staking industry.

Our API feed is being used by companies like Coinbase and Bitcoin Suisse. Founded in 2017, we’re the first and most trusted brand in staking.

At Staking Rewards we believe that cryptocurrencies combined with yield-bearing strategies like staking will allow everyone in the world to establish sustainable passive income streams.

This is why we’re on a mission to increase transparency, reduce entry-barriers and enable private users to become financially independent.

[email protected]

ETH Address:
0xA49b7ae3dB1A62E78245aa732E045dAc922eb183

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks.

A new batch of referral applicants were just approved!

After a new governance proposal was passed last week Lido is now accepting more applicants into the program, with some limits.

CHANGES

-All candidates that submit detailed information about their platform name, background information, and how they intend to make use of the Lido referral program, are eligible for the referral program.

-Referral applicants by default will be limited to a maximum of 300 ETH per period in LDO rewards . Referral applicants with an established track record and reputation will not have referral rewards capped.

-Referrers that have their rewards capped can request to remove the limited payout restriction if they show a good track record of bringing ETH into Lido while not breaking the rules.

How is an applicant with an established track record determined?

The following is the framework the Lido community will use to determine if an applicant qualifies for being “established track record and reputation”. If an applicant meets one or more of these they can have the referral limit lifted.

-Social media presence of more than 5,000 followers

-If the applicant is an established organization

-If the applicant is doxed

-If the applicant is a well-known OG

-The applicant’s values are long term aligned with Ethereum.

-If the Lido community determines that the applicant is trusted.

https://snapshot.org/#/lido-snapshot.eth/proposal/0x7e5fdcd56527d4f53f341fab5f0df0d22829b84fcdc81e395d35ae62d790446d

Newly whitelisted candidates WITHOUT a rewards cap:

-Ribbon Finance @ken
-Nexus Protocol @Shimmy_Nexus
-Staking Rewards @David_Walsh

Newly whitelisted candidates WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, Funontheride’s referral address is Stake with Lido | Lido

CONDITIONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

4.) Other actions that are directly or indirectly affecting the ETH:stETH peg.

5.) Staking involved in criminal activity or a hack.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me at telegram( frontalpha), discord (frontalpha#0210) or twitter (frontalpha_eth)

1 Like

@Katia
@Erez_Yoshef
@tylerg303

I need the Ethereum address you want whitelisted before I can add you to the program.

Hello there,

I’d like to apply for the Lido referral program.

• Platform name: Bspeak! https://bspeak.substack.com/
  • Publish newsletter every week over the past 4yrs, which has 12,000 subscribers in Japan
  • Sharing Lido with my followers/subscribers/friends. One of my close friends wants to start ETH staking with a decent amount.
  • My writing about Lido back in 2020 Oct19 (can’t put the link cuz the forum restricts but you can search on the Subtack page)

Twitter 10,000 followers https://twitter.com/CoffeeTimesTW

Address: 0x7853Eabb6cFa980eBfD27e3F77e69590EA53c0b7

Thank you!

Hello there,

We’d like to apply for the Lido referral program.

Address: 0xBe1CeeA39d256F90FC087aAA7AA9290f449D5081

Thank you!

A New batch of referral applicants have been approved!

Whitelisted candidates without rewards cap:

@CoffeeTimes

Newly whitelisted candidates WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:

@blockchaincenter.net

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, Funontheride’s referral address is Stake with Lido | Lido

CONDITIONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

4.) Other actions that are directly or indirectly affecting the ETH:stETH peg.

5.) Staking involved in criminal activity or a hack.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me at telegram( frontalpha), discord (frontalpha#0210) or twitter (frontalpha_eth)
[/quote]

1 Like

We’d like to apply for the Lido referral program:

Platform name: dForce

Background: dForce advocates for building a full set of DeFi protocols covering assets, lending, and trading. It is backed by Multicoin Capital, CMBI, Huobi Capital with $339m total assets across Ethereum, Arbitrum, Optimism, and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). dForce Lending is now the #1 lending protocol on Arbitrum in terms of TVL and #3 lending protocol on BSC in terms of borrowing volume. dForce has 13.6K followers on Twitter.

We have seen increased interest in onboarding stETH as collateral to dForce. This proposal, once accepted, will open up vast opportunities for stETH holders to gain higher DeFi yield.

How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
Educate audience to earn a yield on stETH or borrow against stETH to gain more.

dForce address: 0x0Cf797324F358Aca98acFC9CB94D14C9738921F7

Are we still using referral.lido.fi to track our referral rewards?

I would like to be added to the referral program. Hi ledger live staked eth address 0x8e4F2E2145a99523377D2EC927599a2cC17f8b05. I have already referred a few friends to Lido.

No that site is shut down now. We release a public report with everyone’s rewards weekly via twitter.