Referral Program Whitelisting [Ethereum]

A New batch of referral applicants have been approved!

Whitelisted candidates without rewards cap:

@MGGYY

Newly whitelisted candidates WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:

@psghodge

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, Funontheride’s referral address is Stake with Lido | Lido

CONDITIONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

4.) Other actions that are directly or indirectly affecting the ETH:stETH peg.

5.) Staking involved in criminal activity or a hack.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me at telegram( frontalpha), discord (frontalpha#0210) or twitter (frontalpha_eth)
[/quote]

A New batch of referral applicants have been approved!

@etinvest

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, Funontheride’s referral address is Stake with Lido | Lido

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me at telegram( frontalpha), discord (frontalpha#0210) or twitter (frontalpha_eth)

2 Likes

Good morning guys! Lido is delaying our referral program payout to next Tuesday(28th). This is due to Lido community members being on Christmas vacation and not available to vote/process the payouts.

Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Hi Lido team!

I’m creating this Japanese guide page for Lido ETH2 staking.

• Platform name:
    lidodestaking.com (alive)
  • Background:
    I have been investing in ETH since 2016.
  • How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program:
    The reason why I started this website is for localizing Japanese content and guides.
    The website is the only 1 website that is for Japanese adopted Lido staking guide without blogs and substack, so I will share the guide and process step by step with the Japanese community.

[email protected]
ETH Address:
0x49AF99c891ddF20a1247B38b8400CB1fAe320437

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi there,

I am currently writing a Medium article about Ethereum staking (and doing so with Lido). I’d love to refer folks through this and future articles! I have already caused many individuals to start mining and investing in Eth, and am very excited about staking.

My wallet: 0xd0140D820D104365e09401BBAAf38F427B79b4f4

Thanks so much,
Rachael

Hi Lido Team - I would like to be considered for the Referral Program. I have been in the cryptosphere for ten years, mainly investing and bringing everyone I know onboard the Ethereum train. I intend to keep sharing and spreading the word about ETH staking all over social media. I truly hope to be whitelisted!

My wallet is: 0x0e7E30DEE2E85AEE12C3676aD598834b17144780

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Lea

Hi!
Could you please link to any social accounts?

@lidodestaking.com (special thanks for promoting Lido in Japan)
@robosquiggles
@LeaG

For example, the referral link for @lidodestaking.com is

Please make sure to make your referees follow referral program terms and conditions breaking which leads to declining rewards and potentially disqualification for a referral.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me
at telegram (Dreamtaster)

1 Like

Hello!

• Platform name
    Stakely.io

• Background information
    We are Stakely, a blockchain staking provider and proud Lido Node Operators
    Aside from running blockchain nodes in 27 different networks, we create educational content and useful tools for the crypto ecosystem.

• How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
    We are currently building a dedicated page on our website here we will explain how to stake ETH with Lido in both English and Spanish, with a step-by-step guide, FAQs, YouTube tutorials, blog posts, and more. We plan to include links that redirect the users to the Lido website to stake.
    Our website with all our tools combined receives over 4000 unique users every day, so we may bring new stakers to Lido.

Ethereum Address
0x75Ce9d9C53f08B96D88f8FD6494d0B664be16878

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Hi there,
I am Yuhan, the partnership development manager of CoolBitX Ltd.

• Platform name: CoolWallet

• Background information:
    Coolwallet is the world top 3 cold wallet with 20 billion+ USD worth of crypto AUM. It uses military-grade encrypted bluetooth, and is also the slimmest wallet in the market. We also provides comprehensive compliance SaaS solutions for VASPs to comply with FATF recommendation.

• How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
    We plan to incorporate Lido to our wallet so our users in over 80 countries could stake with their crypto asset.

Thank you for your review.

1 Like

Hi there,

I’d like to apply to be whitelisted. I just know a lot of people who have a lot of Ethereum (e.g. more than 20) a lot of them only have it because i told them to buy it when prices were 10% of what they are now. now they aren’t doing anything with it. It would be best for everyone if they staked on LIDO, as a kickback for walking them through how to use the platform it would be great if i could use a referral link. This seems like a really natural way to align interests between small-time educators like myself, LIDO DAO and the Ethereum community.

my address is 0xDA2f0b41B1bd01A63e07F52a2DabA34474c36657

Hello,

I currently am staking a good amount of ETH through LIDO via my ledger and believe it is a great service and am expecting to bring on several friends that I introduced to ETH to also stake their ETH via Lido as I believe it is a no brainer.

I also have several family members that may be interested as well. How can I obtain a referral link?

Thanks and very much appreciate your time and consideration.

Thanks again my address is below.

0x88a9a2ECa4C90bd2B62D6fDc4Db63f1110cccb44

Hi! Pls provide your referral address to get whitelisted

Newly whitelisted referrals:
@iicc - Stakely.io
@Yuhan_Cheng - CoolWallet.io (awaiting the referral address)

Newly whitelisted referrals WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:
@crab_man
@MBarry4

For example, the referral link for @iicc is

Please make sure to make your referees follow referral program terms and conditions breaking which leads to declining rewards and potentially disqualification for a referral.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me
at telegram (Dreamtaster)

2 Likes

Morning! Please find CoolWallet’s referral address below (ERC-20)
0x05ECAf39376088D7C8bF1aCc06015F71e35bFE35

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi!

I’m Zeke, marketing director of DeFi Described LLC.

Platform name

Background information
DeFi Described is an educational website/blog designed to help new users navigate the DeFi space. We create education content for projects in DeFi, as well as general crypto content. Our hope is that we can help onboard many new users to DeFi as the crypto market expands in the coming months & years.

How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program
First, we will be writing an educational article regarding Lido and Lido staking, hoping to inform our readers. Additionally, we are in the process of starting our YouTube channel. Obviously there are introductory DeFi videos that we will release on the YouTube channel before making videos regarding Lido, but as we progress we will expand our video topic pool and prioritize Lido. Topics include but aren’t limited to basic video tutorials (interacting with Lido interface), as well as videos about our personal experiences using Lido (nothing but positive experiences thus far). We currently garner 500+ organic viewers per day, almost all from search engines (SEO), which is something we’re very proud of considering that we’ve only been publishing articles for 1.5 months.

ETH Address: (different from the ETH address we currently use to interact with Lido)
0x222a0b07a86b72d72237528815e53a602dc4cd1a

Hi @MineDeFi ,

I operate the marketing platform illusive moose ( you can find it here https://advertizing.illusive-moose.ca ) and I would like to request the affiliate link and also for my account to be whitelisted so that we can start promoting the affiliate link via our platform.

My ETH address is 0x19Bf18647De21D33c629a5e356AFa133879b5F1E

Hi @MineDeFi , thank you for your support. Just would like to lastly confirmed that this CoolWallet’s referral address has been whitelisted, right? If no problem, we will kick of the development soon :slight_smile: