Referral Program Whitelisting [Ethereum]

You have been added! refer as much as you want!

1 Like

Newly whitelisted referrals WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:
@Adam_Ivansky
@defidescribed

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

For example, the referral link for @iicc is

Please make sure to make your referees follow referral program terms and conditions breaking which leads to declining rewards and potentially disqualification for a referral.

CONDITIONS FOR DISQUALIFICATION

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

4.) Other actions that are directly or indirectly affecting the ETH:stETH peg.

5.) Staking involved in criminal activity or a hack.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me
at discord (frontalpha#0210)

Hi @MineDeFi

I have referral 0x9a2874525Cc19e0e11685E1A40A7825a002e8011 to stake ~60 ETH, but cannot find LDO reward on report, can you help with this ?

Hi Team,

We are launching a NFT x DeFi project in collaboration with Lido, built on Lidoā€™s staked ETH. Details have been shared with Jbeezy and team.

Platform name: The Idols NFT (https://theidols.io/)
Background information: TLDR: The NFTs will receive the income stream of stETH which is locked away forever. More info here ā†’ Introduction - The Idols NFT
How you intend to make use of the Lido referral program: Funds will be used to grow and further the project, including maintaining server costs etc

Thanks
Arte

You are not on our referral whitelist.

Would you like to be added so you can earn LDO rewards when people use your referral address?

What address would you like whitelisted?

Requesting the Tribe DAO Treasury (Fei Protocol) to be whitelisted.

2 Likes

Will come back with the address after we deploy the contracts. Wanted to make sure we were in contact with you guys on this end. Is there a private channel I can relay the contract eventually? We would like the address whitelisted before the mint but want to keep it private until the actual mint time.

Dear Lido Team

Re: Referral Program Whitelisting Request (Ethereum)

Background and Purpose: I come from traditional finance, am an early (pre-2013) crypto investor and been holding Eth since 2016. I also have a selective but high quality group of family and friends who have been invested in Eth along with me since early-2016, and are looking up to my advise for Eth staking referral. As an investor and trusted adviser, I waited over a year before considering staking ā€“ just to get an enhanced comfort about the smooth running of the platform, get a sense of any scaling or infrastructure challenges and liquidity profile. I am now keen to stake and find Lido to be attractive over RPL simply because of its first mover advantage, proven track record, scale, lack of any major issues so far and, consequently, its superior liquidity profile - its referral program is an additional sweetener which I canā€™t ignore given the expected contribution values set out below.

I am looking to contribute up to 2k Eth to staking myself plus a slightly higher number representing friends and family, so aggregate up to 5k eth (not usd), over the next few months. I am not looking to unstake anytime soon in the coming years (assuming all stays well with the platform and eth doesnā€™t reach $50k sooner than expected) - which is why I took a year to wait and watch and get comfortable with the platform. There is a growing base of high quality private investors who would be keen to follow me.

Given the above, this is a request to whitelist the following address:

0xf6502Ea7E9B341702609730583F2BcAB3c1dC041

Thanks.

Hello

• Trill
  • Trill is a full featured (fiat) neobank with embedded DeFi lending. Trill will launch later this year in the EEA & UK.
  • As part of our crypto component we will offer digital asset staking within our app. Weā€™d like Lido to be a part of this.

https://trillapp.io
Wallet for referral whitelist: 0x625F8aB8718526b0254Dd2361BF2d45E081aD5A4

Thanks

1 Like

Newly whitelisted referrals WITHOUT a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:
@Brianna_Montgomery

Newly whitelisted referrals WITH a rewards cap of 300 ETH per period:
@Ethvest
@Trillweave

The rewards cap can be lifted after a proven track record of using the program without abusing the programā€™s rules and values.

Your referral URL is Stake with Lido | Lido + the whitelisted address you submitted.

Please make sure to make your referees follow referral program terms and conditions breaking which leads to declining rewards and potentially disqualification for a referral.

1.)Cycle staking. Cycle staking is using the same amount of ETH multiple times by converting stETH back to ETH and staking it again

2.) Removing liquidity from liquidity pools. This affects the stETH/ETH price peg so Lido will not incentivize that behavior with referral rewards. Liquidity pools include 1inch, Curve, Balancer, or Sushiswap.

3.) Adding/removing one sided liquidity to stETH / ETH pools with liquidity mining programs (such as Curve, Balancer, SushiSwap). Balanced stETH / ETH liquidity mining is very welcome and will referral rewards will still be issued.

It is up to your discretion to disclose these rules to your customers/community members. Lido will only disqualify rewards for abuse cases but not all of your rewards. However, if we find a trend of continued abuse from your referral address Lido can decide to remove you from the referral white-list.

Lido has also created a telegram channel for any support issues you have, however you are welcome to contact us anyway you want.

If there are any issues or you feel that you should be included in the referral program reach out to me

1 Like

Hi frontalpha,

Can you please whitelist this contract to receive rewards?

eth:0x82AF9d2Ea81810582657f6DC04B1d7d0D573F616

Thanks,
Arte

3 Likes

@DefiArte

The rewards cap can be lifted after a proven track record of using the program without abusing the programā€™s rules and values.

My address is 0x36F322fC85B24aB13263CFE9217B28f8E2b38381 which is white listed

and I referred 0x9a2874525Cc19e0e11685E1A40A7825a002e8011 on Nov,2021

but cannot find LDO reward on report, can you help with this ?

Yeah! Letā€™s figure this out! Send me a DM on discord.

frontalpha#0210

@scottliyq

stake.lido.fi

Stake with Lido | Lido

Liquid staking with Lido. Stake Ether with Lido to earn daily rewards while keeping full control of your staked tokens. Start earning rewards in just a few clicks.

Hi! Iā€™m creating crypto tutorials on YouTube and currently have 6700 subscribers with over 1M views on my videos. You can find me at https://www.youtube.com/c/JohannesFreedomHacking/

Iā€™ll make a Lido Finance ETH staking tutorial in the upcoming weeks and will follow you in your continued growth. Iā€™d be grateful to get added to your whitelist!

My preferred address if you decide to whitelist me:
0x5505F7442fcBAD24F65265c422f8A055993815c4

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi team, I would like to be added to the whitelist:

• ledger
  • 0xE20b23919806f50d3BffB980f08375b6EF78E8a0
  • got few guys i am managing their crypto assets in the pool we have over 400ETH will invest all

Hey, itā€™s Scoopy Trooples from Alchemix.

The Alchemix Protocol would love to join the referral program whitelist. Alchemix is a CDP platform specializing in self-repaying, non-liquidatable loans ā€šessentially an advance on your future yield. We have two core products currently, alUSD and alETH. We have also just launched our v2 architecture, which enables multi-collateral, multi-strategy CDPs on Alchemix.

The Alchemix core team has been working on a wstETH adapter for alETH to add it as collateral type, and we are now close to releasing it. Users will be able to deposit either ETH or wstETH into Alchemix for alETH collateral, with the ETH deposits being deposited into Lido wstETH. When withdrawing from the system, users can withdraw wstETH, or use a zap that sells their wstETH back to ETH.

We believe that wstETH with be an enormously popular addition to Alchemix, enhancing functionality for existing users, and attracting more users for Lido products. We at Alchemix are excited to enhance the utility of holding Lido wstETH and for wstETH to enhance the Alchemix protocol.

Communication

The best way to contact us at [email protected], or feel free to reach out to me on twitter or telegram @scupytrooples

Governance

We have a solid history of core and community lead governance, and are approaching our 40th Alchemix Improvement Proposal. We currently use a combination of snapshot and a community multisig to facilitate governance, and will upgrade to a full DAO with on-chain execution. The members of the 5/8 community and dev multisig have had a sterling track record in administering the governance mandates.

Governance discussion takes place primarily on our Discord and Forum

htt ps://discord.gg/alchemix

https://forum.alchemix.fi/public/

If accepted, it will be our contract that is depositing the ETH into Lido, but weā€™d prefer for the referral payout to go to the operational multisig.

alETH v2 Alchemist (depositor):0x062Bf725dC4cDF947aa79Ca2aaCCD4F385b13b5c
Alchemix operational multisig: 0x9e2b6378ee8ad2A4A95Fe481d63CAba8FB0EBBF9

Thanks for your consideration!

3 Likes

Good morning @anger!

Could you provide some more info on your business? discord is frontalpha#0210
twitter is @frontalpha_eth