Strategic Partnership Proposal for Enhanced Protection Against Fraudulent Activities on Google, Bing etc

Hello Lido Community,

I am representing Lawyerd, an automated copyright protection service specializing in safeguarding intellectual property rights across various domains, including NFTs and cryptocurrencies. Our team has extensive experience in detecting and facilitating the removal of intellectual property infringements, and we would like to bring this expertise to the Lido ecosystem.

In our routine scans, we’ve identified an alarming issue concerning the Lido brand. We have discovered three fake websites posing as that currently rank on the first page of search results on Google and Bing. These fraudulent sites not only sow confusion among your existing and potential users, but they also pose a serious risk to Lido’s financial integrity and reputation.

Given the seriousness of this issue, we propose a strategic partnership with Lido. Under this partnership, we will apply our proprietary technology and expertise to eliminate these fake websites and any other potential intellectual property infringements that may arise in the future. Our service is prompt and efficient, underpinned by a dedicated team of professionals passionate about maintaining the integrity of digital spaces.

We believe this partnership can significantly enhance the security and trustworthiness of the Lido platform, ultimately benefiting your user base and contributing to the overall health of the crypto ecosystem.

We are open to discussing this proposal in more detail and aligning our capabilities with your needs to combat fraudulent activities more effectively. Looking forward to the community’s thoughts on this matter.

Thank you for your consideration.

As a mark of good faith and to substantiate the grave allegations of the 3 websites, consider listing them

1 Like

Ranked on Bing and Google “Lido nft” keyword

Twitter phishing:

Hey thanks for reporting these domains. I’m Nikita from ChainPatrol and we are actively working with Lido to protect the community from phishing links like these.

We have already had these sites blocked by major wallets like Metamask and Coinbase to help protect users.

We are also working on the legal side with Twitter and Hosting Providers to have the phishing sites and accounts taken down.

We have already blocked over 150 malicious domains targeting the Lido community and will continue actively monitoring and blocking new phishing sites.

1 Like

Hi @Nikita_ChainPatrol

Nothing related to the proposal above, could you please share more insights using numbers such as -

  1. Percentage of copyright infringements/malicious links detected and prevented

  2. Time to detect and prevent them


Just check it. But now it’s ranked on first place of Google. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The site is now blocked by major wallets like Metamask and Coinbase Wallet, and we are in contact with the hosting provider to have it taken down.

Hey @praneet we scan all newly registered domains and also do monitoring across twitter, telegram, and discord.

The detection time is generally within minutes of the site going live. Our system gathers evidence of malicious behaviour and places the site on our blocklist. The fastest part of the response is Wallet Blocking, which happens within 30 minutes and covers 10’s of millions of crypto users.

The next stage is Domain Takedown. This stage varies across hosting providers, it can be as quick as within 24 hours, to as long as a week as it entirely depends on the hosting provider response. We monitor this daily and send additional takedown requests and legal documents to help improve this speed.

We have tracked over 150 malicious domains. 100% are blocked by Wallets, and 97% are taken down, the remaining 3% is in the takedown process.


Just want to mention that fake “Lido NFT” still ranks top 1 in Google searches.

Hello, guys.
How are you?

Thanks for the follow up. We have contacted the hosting provider and have submitted legal reports. As you know domain takedowns can vary depending on the provider, and this is the same regardless of who contacts them. We are following up with additional takedown notices.

Meanwhile this site is blocked across all users of Metamask, Coinbase Wallet, and many others, protecting over 10 million users from this scam.

(I wanted to post screenshots as well but I think my account is too new to post images)


But you can just report this domain to Google. And they will delete it from the search. Usually in 2-3 days. :sunglasses:


Quick Update: The site has now been suspended by the hosting provider and shows a suspended page.

We have also reported the site to Google last week.