LEGO - Translation Initiative

The Lido Ecosystem Grants Organisation (LEGO) has launched a translation initiative.

This is a community-driven effort to make available Lido’s educational resources to a wider audience in multiple languages.

Our goal is to translate Lido’s website and documentation into various native languages including, but not limited to: Korean, French, Japanese, Turkish, etc. The rates displayed below will be dependent on language, quality and speed of translations.

The translation task will involve:

1. The Lido Primer Document (150 USD in LDO)
  2. The Lido FAQ (150 USD in LDO)
  3. The Lido Website (550 USD in LDO)
  4. Lido help articles at help.lido.fi (10-40 USD per article depending on length)

Resources for translation:

1. Lido Primer
  2. Lido FAQ
  3. Lido Website
  4. Lido Help Centre

If you have experience translating crypto-focused content from English into your native tongue, please get in touch with us and include a sample of your translation work!

To contribute, please contact the LEGO community admin on Telegram. Final payments are contingent on review and verification of all translated text by a native speaker.

More info on LEGO is available here.

3 Likes

If the translation initiative includes Portuguese I’ll be glad to help to translate all documents :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just sent my application to provide spanish translations, happy to provide translations to the articles and move from there to bigger scopes translations.

1 Like

Hello Guys, i have already msgd the Community Admin and i am willing to do the translation for FARSI,SPANISH,ITALIAN,RUSSIAN,FRENCH.